Thursday, January 4, 2018

Kitty Hat

Happy New Year of the Dog! May it be a fortuitous year full of learning and sharing, the true keys to happiness. Even though it's the Chinese year of the Dog, it's all cats for me: I was gifted this bubble gum pink yarn by a doggie friend, and immediately thought of my bestie who needs one...only I hadn't been knitting this time last year...and so, rather late, the kitty hat. I have been learning new knitting techniques with Youtube and Ravelry, and this is two color brioche with cables, so nice and fluffy and warm. The cables are from a knitting genius, Sybil Ra, who has her own blog, Knitting and so on.
The hat is already in the post winging its way across the Pacific, so I'm free to go for a nice afternoon walkies with the doggies...took you long enough, Mummy, says Claire, more focus on the walkies please!

No comments:

Post a Comment