Sunday, January 4, 2015

48 hours left

Claire is trying to win a Xmas photocontest in the hopes of donating the prize money to Gundog Rescue CACI, the organization which saved her from death in the pound and brought her to me! They are such a wonderful organization, and I was happy to add Nobunaga and then Chiaro di Luna to the pack, knowing that CEO Rie Kaneko chooses the dogs so carefully to match in temperament to each other and us fur parents so that we gel to make one happy family :) Let's just keep going with voting, clicking FB like/tweet at this link and sharing another two odd days-Yes, We CAN! 
https://smocca.jp/contest/pet_2014xmas/detail/177

I'm really happy with Claire's pictures made on Imikimi , introduced to me by US rescue friend Sheri Minkema Lopez, it's a great way to customize photos and add text: simple and sweet. I'm thinking I'll be enjoying making another one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment