Friday, October 3, 2014

Unrequited

 Luna honey you smell so good, you get me in the mood...
 Hey, have a little run together?
 Yes you, looking so good, little lady...I'm your man!
 Mum, he won't leave me alone...Mum, she's not interested....
 Sure knows how to break a guy's heart....
Towards the tailend of Chiaro di Luna's heat cycle, although it's over and she can't get pregnant any more, she still seems to smell good. Nobunaga gets very frustrated as the sexual tension has built up, and with quite a few intact dogs around, he gets quite excited and possessive and wants to lay claim to his three ladies... so we were careful to find a quiet unused dogrun just for us, or find a time when no other males were around. I had to be on the alert, sometimes moving to different space to keep things peaceful for Luna on this trip. My legs were quite bruised from Nobu's
attentions, he grips you tightly round the thigh with his forearms...

No comments:

Post a Comment