Monday, October 24, 2011

Getting closer

 Get a load of me and Claire happy in the Shinrinpark...there was a crowd of kids playing while their Mums picniced, a wind section practicing (quite good, actually) and an Irish Wolfhound (for real, with an amazing long dangling tail) walking by with its Mum: the park was full of fascinating, distracting sights and sounds.








This lady here was too focused on what the ducks were doing to pose for pictures, so I decided to get in closer for a twosome...and I like the one of me leaning up close to her, making a nice flow of lines together.

Emboldened by my success I got impish, and while Claire continues to look fantastic I am rather taken aback at my tired features (I was working on my classes all morning through lunchtime), but nevertheless, I had fun! Winged god Hermes, Cartoon Scooby Doo, Stitch, or Dumbo? Take your pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment